The summer was one of the most profitable on record for us, too. In fact, since May, here are just some of the wins collected by subscribers:
- Bovie Medical Corporation (BVX) up 159%
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) up 29%
- Goldfield Corporation (GV) up 106%
- MeetMe Inc. (MEET) up 135%
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) up 37%
- Groupon Inc. (GRPN) up 77%
- Supreme Industries (STS) up 33%
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE) up 82%
- Trio-Tech International (TRT) up 26%
In the May 2016 issue of The Cheap Investor, we recommended a buy on BVX – a medical device and supply maker -- at just $1.87 a share.
At the time of recommendation, the company was increasing revenues and reducing its net loss but was stuck at a 52-week-low.
The stock has since jumped to $4.84.
Insiders seem pleased with the stock, too. Chief Commercialization Officer (CCO) bought 90,750 shares at an average price of $3.30 for $299,475.
Better yet, the company just received 501(k) clearance from the FDA for its PlazXact product for the cutting, vaporization and coagulation of soft tissue during arthroscopic surgical procedures.